We love pancakes so I wanted to try a new recipe that I came across while stumbling, it’s a little spin on regular pancakes: cupcake pancakes (or german pancakes)! These were really easy to make and were delicious! Dh has already requested that I make them again this weekend They are great for little hands too!
What you need:
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- pinch of salt
- a little bit of Vanilla extract (eyeball it)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and grease your muffin tins
1. Mix all of your indigents together. I used a blender, it makes it really easy and gets the batter super smooth.
2. Pour the batter into greased muffin tins. Fill only about halfway (I filled mine a little too much!)
3. Bake them for 15 minutes at 400 degrees, or until they are golden brown and puffy. They should pop right out with a knife (if you greased the muffins tins well enough) and let them cool. The puffiness will die down a little.
4. Now for the toppings! We used strawberries and whipped cream with syrup and bananas with caramel, but you can use anything! Powder sugar, jam, berries, peanut butter, whatever you eat on your pancakes!