Easy Bacon & Egg Breakfast Bites

Because we were heading out super early yesterday for a day of errands and water park fun, I needed an easy breakfast recipe, preferably one that I could prepare the night before. I came across a recipe from The Pioneer Woman (LOVE her!) and just had to make it.

With hard boiled eggs, BACON, and cheese, what’s not to like?! These were so easy to make and the kids and DH love loved them so I will definitely be making them again soon!

I boiled, peeled, and chopped up the eggs the night before and left them in the refrigerator.

In the morning, I fried up some bacon, BACONNN (sorry, I love bacon…) and made it nice and crispy and chopped it up. Yum.

Then throw the eggs, bacon, some cheese, mayo (for binding), Dijon, and a little bit of garlic power in a bowl and mixed it up.

Spread the mixture over the top of English muffin halves. I wasn’t stingy with the mix and put a good heap on each muffin top.

Place the muffins on a cookie sheet and broil them for about 5 minutes, until the edges are crispy and the cheese is melted. Enjoy :)

5.0 from 5 reviews

• ½ cup Mayo
  • 1 package of Bacon
  • ½ tablespoon Dijon Mustard
  • ¼ teaspoon Garlic Powder
  • 3 English Muffins, cut in half

Instructions
  1. Fry up the bacon, nice and crispy. Chop the pieces.
  2. Combine eggs with all other ingredients. Mix together gently.
  3. Spread the mixture on English muffin halves, then broil for 5 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
  4. Serve immediately

Adapted from The Pioneer Woman

Comments

1. petritia selvi says:

yummy ,going to make tommorrow :)

2. Great idea. I normally make breakfast burritos, but these sound yummy.

3. Jessica W says:

My kids would love this! Thanks for posting!!

4. Great recipe, I think my husband and daughter would LOVE this! Thanks so much for sharing, it’s going on the menu next week (not that I’m actually organized and make a menu).

5. the world cancer research foundation, just put out a notice that people should never eat processed meat, including Bacon. for the rest of their Lives!!!

6. These look wonderful!

7. Oh wow, that is absolutely delicious-looking! Eggs, bacon, how could a breakfast get any better? Well, maybe a cinnamon roll…. Thanks for the recipe!

8. Daniela N. says:

This looks great! So fast and easy to make. Going to make this for breakfast for the boys mmm yum!

9. This is awesome. I’ve made mcmuffin wannabees before and pizza muffins, but never thought to add ingredients in a pan first. It seems super easy and a one-pan wonder!

10. Michelle S says:

These look really yummy and I’ll have to add it to my recipe book!

11. Nicole U says:

That looks soo yummy. I love making meals with the English muffins. The kids love English muffin pizzas.

12. Wow! These look awesome!

13. Wow! These look awesome!

14. At what temp?

15. Sandy VanHoey says:

This would be a great one for a different breakfast for my grandson before going to school in the morning. Thanks for sharing.

16. Yum! I will be trying these.

17. These look so amazingly delicious!

18. It’s amazing how good these look! These would be perfect to bring to a breakfast breakfast I go to, everyone brings something. I need something everyone will rave about and fight over the last morsel – this is it!!!