I haven’t done much baby wearing lately. My baby toddler has become quite the Mr. Independent and “I can do it myself” so he isn’t so in love with baby wearing anymore. But? He once was. He once was obsessed with baby wearing and pretty much lived in his ERGObaby carrier. I had the privelage of reviewing an ERGO a while ago (be sure to check out my ERGO review) and while it is now hanging up for the next(maybe?!) baby, we definitely got a ton of use out of it.
Some great features on an ERGObaby include:
- Ergonomic design
- 100% cotton batting in body of carrier to soften edges
- One inch, high density foam in shoulder straps
- Quarter inch high density neoprene foam in waist belt
- High Quality buckles tested by SGS
- Waist belt circumference from 25″ to 43″
- Fits from 5′ to 6’5″ body height with adjustable shoulder and chest straps
- Sleeping hood with elastic, adjusts in length to growth of baby
- Durability/strength tested up to 90 pounds
While I’m busy preparing for BlogHer (omg I leave at like 5am!) the awesome people over at ERGO have offered another awesome giveaway for one lucky Mama B reader! **excluding Petunia prints**
Mandatory Entry: Tell me why you’d love to win!
Optional Extra Entries: (leave 1 comment per entry)
- “like” ERGO on facebook
- comment on any NON-giveaway post
- “like” Mama B on facebook (bottom right)
- follow Mama B with google friend connect (bottom left)
- follow @mamabmy & @ERGObaby on twitter +1 entry each
- tweet this giveaway- Win an ERGObaby carrier from @mamabmy! http://bit.ly/pYGmTW #babywearing #giveaway (up to 4 x/day)
- blog about this giveaway
Disclosure-ERGObaby is providing the giveaway prize. I was not compensated for my review, all opinions are my own!