Cute things my kid says

Oh, Adam. Lately he has been all sorts of cute. He is learning so much and I couldn’t be more proud of him. Because blogging is kind of like my baby book, I wanted to post some of the cuuute things he has been saying so I don’t forget them.

Everything ends with “pie”. Example: “Mommy you a silly kid pie” “Lucas is a sleepy head pie” “Adam is a funny pie”

He also uses his cute to his advantage when mommy tells him no. Example: “but mommy, it makes me happy!” “but you’re my favorite favorite!” “I love you toooo much!”

He loves telling me how big he is. Example: Me- “I love you baby.” Adam- “MOM, I’m not a baby, I a kid.”

He starts the day off with cute. Example: “Good morning mommy! You sleep good? I sleep good and all night!”

One of Adam’s favorite books is The Giving Tree. We read it every night and he has it memorized. Example: Whenever anyone says “very much” he adds super quickly “and the tree loved the boy very much!”

Ah, he makes my heart melt! Part of me can’t wait for Lucas to really start talking and part of me wants him to take his time because Adam talks enough for the both of them! ;) haha.

What are some cute things your kids have said or done lately?

Comments

1. My sisters kids say very funny things but I can not recall any of the top of my head.

2. aww i like that everything ends in “pie” so cute

3. LOL Pie can go on the end of everything I guess! He is such a cutie Becca!! These are sweet!

4. So cute! My little guy is only 20 months but I am so enjoying all the new things he is learning to say! His newest is pidda (pizza), he asks for it all the time:) He also says pleo (his word for please, not sure why is is so off from the real word but he uses it all the time for please), and now whenever you ask him to say cheese he says apple, I guess he would rather have an apple:)

5. Savannah Marett says:

aww i can’t wait to have my daughter in february! :)

6. Awwwww how sweet :) I miss those days!

7. Loved this post! SO CUTE! My daughter is 2 1/2 and I could really do a post like this but Funny Things My Daughter Says! Thanks for sharing! LOVE IT!

8. How adorable! I love little kid talk. My daughters recently fell in love with the movie Rio and my youngest constantly says “I won Wio!” ( I want Rio!) lol

9. For a bit, when Levi would get in trouble he would point out to me that his punishment “didn’t make any sense” . I hate it when he absorbs the little things I say and uses them against me! (okay, I hate it but love it all the same) Levi has also corrected me when I call him my baby boy or anything close to the word BABY. He IS a big boy! Now, when his sister gets here we’ll see how much of a baby he is ;)

10. Doreen Riopel says:

Adorable. One day, he will say, I am not a kid, I am a teenager. :) Have an awesome weekend.

11. That is so cute. I love kids at that age – they’re just learning so much and have so much to say!

12. Carrie Phelps says:

I have to agree, kids say the cutest things! My four yr. old grandson has recently learned how to spell his name verbally, his name is Boston so he spells it B-O-S-T-O-N, his brothers name is Ashton and he spells this A-S-T-O-N, when asked how to spell Mimi he says G-U-M!! And my two yr. old grandson recently told me his big brother Boston is a “pooperman” … I think he mean to say superman!!
    Carrie

13. Candace Pettie says:

I enjoyed your story, my Granny still calls me “Sweetie Pie” and I’m 28 years old. It still makes me smile

14. Natalie Shmigelsky says:

Aw – cute! I’ve started writing things like this down b/c they just grow up way to fast!

15. Brenda A. says:

I love pie! It is sweet, but way sweeter coming out of such a little mouth!

16. Bethany Eskro says:

Don’t you wish you could remember every single funny/cute thing your kids say? I love the idea of writing them down. I really wish I was better about it!

Ps. Love the “everything ends in pie” that is so funny!

17. Erica Best says:

lol that is so funny .

18. Best post in a while. Gives me so much to look for, my baby just started crawling and that makes me : Happy, sad, happy, sad …. :):o ( …. :-)

19. That is too cute! My 3 year old makes me laugh and snicker at the things she says too :) I’m looking forward to the newborn growing up and making me laugh too!

20. Tian Kinasih says:

My little one said “eepppeeeen” one week ago. We were so curious what she was trying to say. Until we watched Barney’s song Elephant and she yelled “eepppeeeeen”. LOL

21. Barb Haley says:

Adam sounds like such a “cutie pie” lol!

22. That is adorable! I love listening to the little things that pop into their minds. My boy just turned 2 and his vocabulary is exploding, it is so much fun!

23. Daniela N. says:

I definitely look forward to this stage! So cute!!!

24. Ever since my son, Niko was 4 yrs old (he’s turns 16 this month) he has said “I’m full of hands” instead of my hands are full! LOL I love that he still says that today, it’s so cute.

25. Christine L says:

We are vegetarians, so my son says to someone “ewww…. I don’t like meat, meat is for dinosaurs!”

26. At every age and stage babies to teens do such awe inspiring things. My son moved away so when he calls just to say hi or ends with I love you mom it brings me back to your boys ages, treasure every minute of their cuteness and witty ness : )

27. Haha, my little one calls me a “goofus!”

28. My Lila says “No way,” instead of just no. “Get away” and “Hey” are her favorites. Also just buh bye

FB: Toni Marie Caravello
    reannenny at aol.com
    Twitter: Tonic67
    Google: toni caravello or reannenny

29. Christine L.... says:

I heard another cute one the other day:
    willn’t (will not) :)

30. Cheryl (@loucheryl) says:

My son is a little delayed in his speech so when he does start to talk, I know I will really appreciate all the funny things he has to say!

31. aww cute, I love things things my kids say as well. They have the cutest way with words.

32. Love this!
    My 2-year old says the absolute craziest (and cutest) things ever. The other day, her older brother, who is almost 5, was having a playdate w/ his friend “O”. She’s says “OH! OH! OH! “O’s” coming over? Yay! Yay! I’m excited!” to him. He says “Now Fina, you can’t play with me & “O”. We’re boys.” She flexes her arm & says “Yes! I have muscles! I have them. I can play, too!” to which my son says “Yea well, we play with real dangerous boy toys. You better be careful.”
    I almost died laughing!

33. Nicole U says:

SO cute and funny :)

34. My little one is only eight months, so he doesn’t say much, but I am so excited for those days to come. A few days ago, my five year old niece informed me that she is allergic to flowers and unicorns, which I thought was adorable.

35. Oh! that makes my heart melt too. My lo is doing these cute little sayings as well and I wish I could package them up and keep them forever!