Inspirational Quotes

Yay for a long weekend! It’s been a rough week so I wanted to share some of my favorite inspirational quotes for Quote of the Week!

Comments

1. Great quotes!! My fave is It’s not a bad life, just a bad day! That is how I feel today!!

2. I love that first quote. That is so true. Fighting for what you want shows you really want it.

3. all natural katie says:

Love the quotes and the unique designs, especially the last one on the fence!

4. Kathy Nguyen says:

Thank you for posting these inspirational quotes. I’ve been feeling down lately. Inspiration quotes and music definitely reminds me the grass is greener somewhere.

5. Wendi Niccole says:

Love all these! The last one is my favorite.

6. Super cute quotes! I love them. I really like the taking chances one. :)

7. Great quotes- I’m bookmarking!

Breastfed: A breastfeeding blog for the modern mama.

8. Inspiring, great post!

9. What a great post to kickoff the Labor Day weekend!

10. Thanks so much for this post! I like that an eye for an eye makes the whole world go blind quote

11. Heather Mentzer says:

I like the take at least one quote.

12. Awww, love these quotes. Fun to slow down to read them too :)
    I would love if you added this and any other links to my “Happy Post” today. http://su.pr/1bZ8fp

13. I am sorry you had a rough week. I love the quotes and creative pictures that they are included in.

14. I love the idea of Inspirational Quotes…makes you feel good. I like “Anything you want must be worth fighting for”…so true, “Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and think about what could go right”…we all do this one, and “Happiness is a direction, not a destination”…makes you feel like even with a few wonky periods, you can still follow happiness. Thanks for these.

15. I love quotes

16. tubbytelly says:

How fun! Did you find all these yourself?

17. Thanks!

18. I seriously needed to read these today! Thank you! xo

19. Love these quotes, especially the its a bad day, not a bad life.

20. This is so beautiful. I am seriously going to have to tweet it. It’s very Pinterest-y too – which I love. :>

21. Great quotes!I’m gonna need these soon… =)

22. I love quotes on post it notes
    Kas

23. I love these, but that Emerson quote is my favorite! I’ve never heard it before, but I’ll definitely share be sharing it from now on.

24. love these…thanks so much for posting them…could not have read these at a better time!

25. I love these quotes! I’ve seen a few of them before. I LOVE the Take A Chance one. That’s my favorite! (:

26. Truly inspiring quotes…

27. These are so lovely. Thanks for sharing. I’ve had one of those weekends and a few of these really touched home.

28. These are very inspirational quotes. And the one I loved the most is where you get to take a chance. In life we always get chances, always grab those opportunities.

29. great quotes. . . just loved them all

30. Serena Adkins says:

Sometimes when you are having a bad day or just when you need a bit of advice; inspirational quotes will be of the essence. I love reading inspirational quotes everyday. It’s like positive energy without drinking coffee to get that energy. Thanks for sharing these inspirational quotes. I already have some of them but not all of them. I post inspirational quotes all around my workspace to keep me motivated throughout the day.

Trackbacks