Halloween Candy Bark

halloween white chocolate candy bark

Halloween is just around the corner and I’ve been Halloween party-a-plannin’! I’m so excited about our Halloween party this year and cannot wait to try out a bunch of fun, festive treats! I love all of the flavors that come along with fall/Halloween so I’ll be baking up a storm for a while. We usually buy peppermint bark around Christmas time but today I decided to put a spin on it and make some Halloween candy bark.

It’s super easy peasy to make (and I’ll no longer be buying peppermint bark, I’ll just make it!) and Adam loved helping me!

halloween candy bark

candy bark for Halloween

I melted a package of white chocolate bakers bars and spread it over some parchment paper. I did the same with some orange candy melts. Then you can use whatever candy/treats you’d like to press on top of the melted chocolate. I went with white chocolate candy corn M&Ms (omg yum), oreo cookie pieces, and sprinkles. I wanted to add pretzels, I love a sweet and salty combo, but we didn’t have any. Let the concoction cool thoroughly then break or cut into pieces and enjoy!

This is a quick and easy treat and we plan on making more to package up for our Halloween party guests!

Comments

1. How festive! Thanks for the idea :)

2. that looks sooo yummy halloween treats are the best!

3. This looks great Becca!!

4. This looks amazing! I bet it tastes fabulous too.

5. ChristinaAileen says:

Oh yum!! I love this idea and we have a Halloween Party every year so I am always looking for new things to try. Thanks for sharing, I am going to make these.

6. This looks great! I’ve made peppermint bark before- but never Halloween bark. I’ll have to try it out this year.

7. Savannah Marett says:

these look delicious! can’t wait to try them!

8. This looks like a lot of fun!

9. I’m gonna have to try this one. I just pinned this on Pinterest too.

10. Oh goodie! Another GREAT food idea for my daughter’s Halloween party this weekend! Thanks!

11. Seems like lately I’ve been trying most of the recipes you post :) I’m trying this one this weekend!!!

12. Michelle S says:

Looks delish!

13. Cheryl (@loucheryl) says:

I have to remember this at Halloween time this year!

14. Nicole U says:

My favorite is the christmas candy bark but this sounds sooo good i will have to try this one out.

15. Janet W. says:

What an easy treat to make! I bet you could do this with Christmas decorations too and have the same effect. Delicious!

16. judy gardner says:

i like that it is made with white chocolate for a change of taste!

17. I like this idea because you can add whatever you want and make it your own!

18. That is soooo cool! They should have a Nobel prize for baking – this could win it! a very cute idea and not too hard, not too many dishes !!! yeaa! and it would make a fun gift (for anyone giving little Halloween presents)!!

19. What a fun Halloween treat!