Have you heard the news?! M&M’s just released a little somethin’ special just in time for Halloween! The new M&M’s Candy Corn White Chocolate candies just hit shelves in my Walmart and I picked up several bags because (hello!) candy corn, yum, white chocolate double yum! Be sure to check out my shopping trip here!
I’ve made Halloween Bark, M&M’s cookie sandwiches, and now some M&M’s cheesecake bites. They are pretty easy to make and taste ah-may-zinggg. SO yummy. I’m loving the flavor of the M&M’s. The candy corn isn’t too overpowering and the white chocolate is just perfect. Then you pair it with a rich cheesecake-y and oreo-y ensemble and it’s out of this world.
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 1/2 cup of M&M’s Candy Corn White Chocolate candies
- 1/4 cup of butter (melted)
- 1 8oz package of cream cheese-softened
- 30 (or so) crushed oreo cookies
- 1/2 cup of M&M’s Candy Corn White Chocolate for garnishing
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350*. Pour the melted butter over the crushed oreo cookies and mix until “wet”. Press the oreos into the bottoms of greased muffin tin cups.
- Mix the cream cheese until creamy then add the sugar, egg and vanilla. Continue to mix until well blended.
- Stir in the M&M’s.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture evenly over the oreo crust and bake for 20 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
- Chill in fridge for one hour then top with whipped cream and M&M’s and enjoy!