One of my only cravings (and I’m ashamed to admit this!) has been oreo cookies. Oreos dunked in milk? Yes, please! I stumbled across a recipe recently for Oreo Cookies and Cream No Bake Cheesecake and it’s been at the top of my “must make” list ever since. I love love cheesecake, but hate making it, so a no bake cheesecake is the perfect solution! This is SO easy to make too. And, really, there’s no guilt in these because they are mini. At least that’s what I’m telling myself!
You can make these mini cheesecakes with a graham cracker crust or an oreo crust. I opted for the oreo crust and oh my wow was it delicious! This are definitely going in the “must make again” pile, according to DH.
*Note: I used this Mini Cheesecake pan and love it!
- Oreo Crust:
- 1 cup crushed oreos
- ¼ tablespoon melted butter
- 2¼ cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 – 8oz packages of cream cheese, softened
- ⅔ cups of sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1¼ cup crushed oreo cookies
- Combine the crushed oreo cookies and the melted butter. Mix well.
- Press into pan and refrigerate before use.
- Cheesecake filling:
- Beat heaving cream in a large bowl and set aside.
- Add cream cheese, sugar, salt, and lemon juice to the bowl of your stand mixer. Beat well using the paddle attachment until smooth.
- Add heavy cream to the cream cheese mixture and beat until well incorporated.
- Fold in crushed oreo cookies.
- Pour the cheesecake filling over the chilled oreo crust.
- Refrigerate overnight and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from Bakers Royale.