One month ago (already!?!?), our beautiful baby girl entered this world and completed our family. Sophia Jade has been such an amazing blessing in our lives. This past month has been filled with stress and way too many tears but also with love, bliss, and cuddles.
At one month old, Sophia…
- Wakes up every 2 hours to nurse.
- Weighs 6 pounds, 10 ounces.
- Is starting to fit into her newborn clothes.
- Has celebrated her first holiday – 4th of July.
- Loves to be rocked and swayed to sleep.
- No longer cries hysterical during bath time and diaper changes.
- Is still on the at-home apnea monitor and caffeine.
- Gets complimented on her gorgeous hair whenever we go out.
- Must be swaddled in order to sleep.
- Loves when mommy wears her in a wrap.
- Loves to cuddle, especially skin to skin with mommy and daddy.
- Is very lucky to have 2 big brothers that love her soo much.
Baby Sophia showed what a fighter she is during her NICU stay and has amazed us ever since. She has her mommy, daddy, and brothers wrapped around her little fingers and we simply cannot get enough of her! We are thoroughly enjoying being a family of five and are so thankful for all that we have been blessed with.