This post brought to you by Mars candy. All opinions are 100% mine.
I can’t believe it’s almost Halloween! We usually tend to go slightly overboard during the holidays, and this year is no exception! It’s beginning to look (and feel!) like October – the house is adorned with whimsical Halloween decor and the weather is finally cooling down!
We have a baby peacock, a Mario, and a Luigi anxiously waiting until it’s “frick-or-freat” time and we have loads of candy to devour (or hand out… whatevs!)
This year, we started the celebration a little early by throwing a rockin’ Halloween party. We loaded up on several Mars Halloween candy variety bags and I may or may not have stuffed my face with wayyy too many Twix and Milky Way candies. If they’re bite sized – it’s less guilty , right!?
Because we have candy coming out of our eye balls, I got a little domestic in the kitchen and made some deelicious Goblin Brownies. These bad boys are heav-en-LY. And SO easy to make!
What you need:
- 1 package of your favorite brownie mix
- 1/2 cup of M&Ms Halloween candy
- 7 Milky Way fun sized bars, chopped
- Chocolate bar, melted
What to do:
1. Prepare brownie mix according to the instructions on the box for an 8×8″ pan.
2. Bake brownies and let cool slightly.
3. Using have of the melted chocolate bar, pour melted choclate over brownies. Set aside other half.
4. Sprinkle Milky Way fun size bars and M&Ms Halloween candies over brownies.
5. Drizzle remaining chocolate on top.
6. Let cool completely, serve, and enjoy!
This is an easy, scrumptious treat that you can make for Halloween or after – using all of your leftover candy!
My treat bowl is ready for all of the goblins and princesses that stop by on Halloween. The individually wrapped candies are easy for grabbing and running off to the next house and make it even easier for parents like me to check over all the candy in the treat bags.You can pick up a bag (or three) of your favorite Mars Halloween candy and save $1 by printing off this coupon.