I am still coming to terms with the fact that my baby girl is now 4 months old! Time sure is flying but each day has been a joy. Sophia just lights up every room she is in and her pure, innocent baby-ness is so refreshing. I am thoroughly enjoying watching my children interact with each other and it makes my heart so happy to see Sophia so mesmerized by her big brothers. One day, I hope she realizes how lucky she is to have such amazing brothers to look after her. Even when she’s 16 and hates them
At four months old, Sophia…
- Weighs 10 pounds, 14 ounces, and is 22.5″ long!
- Is starting to wear 0-3 month clothes.
- Had her first ER visit (upper respiratory infection) and was such a champ during it.
- Still wakes up every 2 hours to eat – which makes for one tired mama.
- Coos and giggles when her brothers talk to her.
- Rolls from tummy to back.
- Loves staring at herself in mirrors.
- Still loves being swaddled, worn, and rocked.
- Enjoys peek-a-boo and walks outside.
- “Talks” all the time.
At four months old, Sophia is also preparing for her 3rd roundtrip flight! Baby girl needs a frequent flyer card! We are jetting off to Louisville shortly where we will spend the next 4 days in baby gear heaven at the ABC Kids Expo. I am really excited to meet the brands that I’ve had the pleasure of working with and to see old bloggy friends and make new ones! I may or may not be slightly obsessed with everything baby so I’ll be like a kid in a candy store and cannot wait to report back about all the upcoming must-have baby items!