Laundry. It’s my least favorite chore. It’s also the never ending chore in my house. Having three littles, there is never an empty laundry basket. From grass stains to spaghetti stains, it’s hard to keep clothes looking fresh and new around here. As an Arm & Hammer Influencer Network member, I recently had the opportunity to test drive ARM & HAMMER’s Ultra Power 4x Liquid Laundry Detergent against my mounds of laundry.
While the ARM & HAMMER Ultra Power 4x Liquid Laundry Detergent doesn’t make me love doing laundry anymore than usual (nothing will!) it does make it a seemingly less daunting task! With the help of the A&H Liquid Laundry Detergent, clothes stay fresher, longer! I can pre-treat nasty stains simply by pouring the detergent directly on the stain and rubbing it in. Clothing that would usually get tossed can now be saved. I love that ARM & HAMMER Ultra Power 4x Liquid Laundry Detergent contains double scoops of baking soda, leaving laundry 50% whiter and 50& fresher! Out of the dryer AND drawers, clothes are soft and smell so fresh.
More ways to stay fresh with Arm & Hammer Baking Soda:
Arm & Hammer Baking Soda isn’t just for baking! Check out these out of the box tips to keep your home fresh with the help of Arm & Hammer Baking Soda.
- Clean produce naturally. Simply sprinkle on produce, rub and rinse. Or for soft skinned or leafy produce, sprinkle in a bowl of water, add produce, agitate and rinse.
- Clean walls. Erase crayon, pencil, ink, and furniture scuffs from painted surfaces. Sprinkle soda on a damp sponge, rub clean, and rinse.
- Laundry Care: you can simply add some baking soda to your laundry for whiter and brighter clothes.
- Remove Grease stains on Clothes: add baking soda to the wash load or pre-treat the stains with a baking soda paste.
- Freshen carpet and furniture! This is especially helpful when you have kids and pets around. Simple sprinkle the baking soda onto the carpet and upholstery furniture; wait 15 minutes and then vacuum. It removes dander and odors left behind by pets, potty accidents, and spilled foods.
- Brush teeth. Use a paste of baking soda and water.
- Simple surface cleaner. To clean any kitchen surface, simply sprinkle a damp sponge with baking soda, wipe and rinse. Easy peasy and cheap!
- Clear clogged drains; forget about those expensive and toxic drain cleaners. Simply pour baking soda down the drain, add white vinegar and let the fizzing action go to work. Then rinse with hot water to ensure the pipes are fully flushed clear. To keep drains clear, simply pour 1/4 cup baking soda down weekly. Rinse through with hot water.
- Dish cleaning. For stuck on food sprinkle with baking soda and water, let sit for 15 minutes then wipe clean.
- For dishwasher, add baking soda to the wash to boost the cleaning power of the dishwasher, and also clean the dishwasher and remove odor all at the same time.
- Remove Tough stains: create a baking soda paste with 3 parts baking soda, one part water. Apply the paste to the surface stain and let sit for 15 minutes. Then scrub free, rinse and dry.
Using Arm & Hammer Baking Soda around the house is a great way to keep things fresh, not to mention it’s easy on the wallet! Chemical cleaners are costly compared to a box of baking soda.
What is your favorite way to use Arm & Hammer Baking Soda around the home?